The Travel Group
per person, double occupancy
Single Supplement: $629
Triple Rate: $1,569
Our group's tour includes a City tour with a stop and a visit to each of the Jefferson, Lincoln and World War II Memorials.
On one day of our trip we go north to Pennsylvania to visit Gettysburg and enjoy a fascinating Civil War tour.
- Round-trip air out of Tulsa
- 4 Nights at a first class hotel
- City Tour on day of arrival
- Visit to the WWII, Lincoln, and Jefferson Memorials
- Tour of the U.S. Capitol Building
- Visit to the new Museum of the Bible
- Day excursion to Gettysburg, Pennsylvania for a Civil War Tour
- Ticket to The Capitol Steps comedy troupe
- Tour of the National Archives
- 4 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners
- Airport transfers / taxes / tips
- Fully escorted out of Tulsa
Want more information? Click here for a full size flyer.
Museum of the Bible
We visit the newest museum in Washington, the Museum of the Bible, which has amassed one of the largest assemblies of biblical artifacts and texts in the world through collaborations with private donors, institutions and other museums. The $400 Mil museum updated the historically protected Washington Design Center and added two additional floors and a glass enclosed rooftop café and garden.