The Travel Group
This tour is available
for 2 individuals traveling together. First couple accepting this offer will get the space! Full amount due Oct 9, cash or check only.
per person, double occupancy
Single Supplement: $618
Triple Rate: $1,972
Optional Travel Protection:
$129 - Double Occupancy
$153 - Single Occupancy
$104 - Triple Occupancy
For Flyer click here!
Top, our 2015 group on a carriage ride of Charleston--one of the best tours ever! And above, our group at Middleton Place after a sumptuous low country buffet.
October 16 - 20, 2017
A Travel Group and American Heritage Bank partnered tour
- Round-trip air from Tulsa
- 4 nights at the Renaissance Charleston Historic District Hotel
- Visit to the Charleston Museum
- Home and Garden tour of Middleton Place with Low Country lunch buffet
- Old South Carriage Ride in Charleston
- Tour of the Edmondston Alston House
- Tour of the Calhoun Mansion
- Tour of the Nathaniel Russell Home
- Boone Hall Plantation tour
- Dinner at Hank's Seafood Restaurant
- 4 Continental Breakfasts at our hotel
- 4 lunches as described in tour itinerary
- Special Charleston Harbor Dinner Cruise
- Transfers / taxes /tour gratuities
- Fully escorted out of Tulsa
Plenty of free time on this tour and our hotel is within easy walking distance of Charleston City Market which you will not want to miss!
Interested? Call 918-494-0649
We visit several ante-bellum homes on this tour including the Nathaniel Russell home and the Edmondston Alston house; but one of the most interesting and colorful, inside and out, is the Calhoun Mansion in Charleston, at left, and our last evening in Charleston we have a elegant dinner cruise of Charleston Harbor.